*For chip size and metallization, please refer to the mechanical datasheet (must have a non-disclosure agreement with GeneSiC Semiconductor).
GeneSiC is offering unique high temperature SiC bare die products - its Gate-Oxide free High Temperature SiC Junction Transistors, the high temperature optimized SiC Junction Barrier Schottky Rectifiers; Ultra-High Voltage SiC PiN Rectifiers and High Voltage SiC Thyristors. Through an intense development efforts, GeneSiC is able to offer these low leakage parts for use in your high temperature packages in the 650 V - 1000V ratings. Incorporating high temperature and high frequency capable SiC bare die products will increase conversion efficiency and reduce the size/weight/volume of power electronics circuits and systems.
- Optimized for high temperature operation up to 250°C
- Higher current at high temperatures
- Inherently Lowest leakage currents at high temperatures
- Low on-resistance
- No/Low Reverse Recovery Charge
- Best in class temperature independent switching and blocking performance
- Positive coefficient for easy paralleling
- Low switching losses for power switches AND low EMI
SiC Junction Transistor Products:
PiN Rectifier Products: