GeneSiC is looking for a Power Semiconductor Device Scientist with a focus on wide-bandgap semiconductor devices. Candidate will develop novel device structures, fabrication techniques and associated testing methods for applications.
- Be involved with the modeling, design, fabrication, and testing of wide-bandgap semiconductor devices. Testing work may span from on-wafer probing to reliability assessments and/or failure analysis of various devices.
- Participate in writing white papers and proposals and reports towards government agency research initiatives.
- Provide technical expertise in areas such as semiconductor materials, device physics and design, and/or device fabrication and test. Expertise in the qualification and/or reliability of such devices is desired.
- Effectively communicate results by preparing written reports and making presentations describing analyses performed, solutions developed, and value obtained.
- Be a thought leader in the Semiconductor Technology Lab driving program growth and new idea generation.
- Stay abreast of literature and identify research trends relating to compound semiconductor-based power devices of interest to GeneSiC.
- PhD Degree in Electrical Engineering, preferably in the field of power semiconductor devices OR Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, with over 5 years of work experience in power semiconductor devices.
- Strong working knowledge of fabrication techniques for SiC and/or GaN power devices is required.
- Demonstrated expertise in Si, SiC and/or GaN power semiconductor device modeling, with strong device physics knowledge is a critical requirement.
- Hands-on fabrication experience in a semiconductor cleanroom is highly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of associated materials technology including state-of-the-art and current challenges.
- Strong working knowledge of on-wafer and packaged power device parametric testing is required
- Be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident. In exceptional cases, offer may be made to candidates who can obtain legal authorization to work in the U.S.
Please email Resume to: HR@genesicsemi.com.