GeneSiC thrives to deliver the best customer driven designs possible by providing SiC power devices with superior cost-performance index, high ruggedness and high quality.
- Boost Diode in Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Electric Vehicles – Power Train, DC-DC Converter and On-Board Charging
- Extreme Fast Charging Infrastructure
- Solar Inverters and Energy Storage
- Data Center Power Supplies
- Induction Heating and Welding
- High Voltage DC-DC Converters
- Free-wheeling / Anti-parallel Diode
- LED and HID Lighting
- Medical Imaging Systems
- Down-Hole Oil Drilling Power Converters
- High Voltage Sensing
- Pulsed Power
Visit www.genesicsemi.com/applications to learn more!
For high voltage sensing applications like DE-SAT protection and high side switch gate drive bootstrap circuits, the DO-214 and TO-252-2 packages are ideal solutions.
The TO-247-3 package offers great flexibility for higher power density and BOM reduction in applications like the power factor correction (PFC) inter that share a common cathode between two diodes.
Sorry, no posts were found.
Sept, 2011 Hybrid Si-IGBT/SiC Rectifier co-packs and SiC JBS Rectifiers
Sept, 2011 12.9 kV SiC PiN Diodes with Low On-State Drops and High Carrier Lifetimes
July, 2012 1200 V SiC Schottky Rectifiers optimized for ≥ 250 °C operation with lowest-in-class junction capacitance
Mar, 2013 15 kV SiC PiN diodes achieve 95% of avalanche limit and stable long-term operation