GeneSiC thrives to deliver the best customer driven designs possible by providing SiC power devices with superior cost-performance index, high ruggedness and high quality.
- Boost Diode in Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Electric Vehicles – Power Train, DC-DC Converter and On-Board Charging
- Extreme Fast Charging Infrastructure
- Solar Inverters and Energy Storage
- Data Center Power Supplies
- Induction Heating and Welding
- High Voltage DC-DC Converters
- Free-wheeling / Anti-parallel Diode
- LED and HID Lighting
- Medical Imaging Systems
- Down-Hole Oil Drilling Power Converters
- High Voltage Sensing
- Pulsed Power
Visit www.genesicsemi.com/applications to learn more!
For high voltage sensing applications like DE-SAT protection and high side switch gate drive bootstrap circuits, the DO-214 and TO-252-2 packages are ideal solutions.
The TO-247-3 package offers great flexibility for higher power density and BOM reduction in applications like the power factor correction (PFC) inter that share a common cathode between two diodes.
Oct 2010 AN-1 1200 V Schottky diodes with temperature invariant barrier heights and ideality factors
Oct 2010 AN-2 1200 V SiC JBS diodes with ultra-low capacitive reverse recovery charge for fast switching applications
September, 2018AN1001 SiC Power Diode Reliability
September, 2018AN1002 Understanding the Datasheet of a SiC Power Schottky Diode
December, 2018AN1003 SPICE Model Usage Instructions
Dec, 2005 High Power SiC PiN Rectifiers
Jun, 2007 High power SiC PiN rectifiers
Jun, 2008 Fast Neutron Detection With Silicon Carbide Semi-insulating Detectors
Oct, 2008 Development of Radiation Detectors Based on Semi-Insulating Silicon Carbide
Sept, 2010 Correlation between carrier recombination lifetime and forward voltage drop in 4H-SiC PiN diodes