Semiconductor Test Engineer
Design semiconductor test systems from the ground-up. Write all related software necessary to collect and analyze, and display the data. Efforts focused towards the development of high power and sensor devices. Develop solutions for product and data flow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write programs in Labview, VB, Access, Excel.
- Write code to control instruments such as wafer probers, pulsers, oscilloscopes, source meters, spectrographs.
- Design measurement systems with intuitive user interface and procedures that perform according to specifications and minimizing error (both operator and measurement). These include wafer probing with electrical and optical measurements, and reliability testing.
- Design database structure, and interface for measurement systems.
- Design visual interfaces to define experiments, analyze, and view the results.
- Assist with failure analysis, determining root-cause.
- Manage multiple projects at one time, with several customers.
- Work with scientists, engineers, and technicians to develop and improve measurementand analysis methods and systems.
- Perform process improvement experiments.
- Develop software for bar coding, labeling, and tracking material flow with Palm Handheld units, as well as PCs.
- BS in engineering or over 15 years of experience (AA Level)
- Self-starter, high-energy, strong drive for accomplishment
- Work well independently towards achieving the goals of the group
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work several projects simultaneously and successfully
- Advanced knowledge of Labview VB, Access, Excel,
- Knowledge of electrical and optical testing systems
- Ability to focus on real, practical solutions with maximum benefit, even when the methods include relatively mundane tasks.
- MS Excel, MS Word and MS Access experience
- R&D semiconductor prototyping experience
- Hands-on experience with semiconductor manufacture and probing
- GPIB, RS-232, DAQ, and other interface experience.
- Advanced Data visualization experience.
- Strong knowledge of SPC/DOE principles
Please email Resume to: HR@genesicsemi.com.