Semiconductor Process Engineer
GeneSiC Semiconductor is looking for enthusiastic applicants for a Process Engineer position. The semiconductor process engineer is responsible for development of Silicon Carbide and Gallium Nitride devices at state-of-the-art semiconductor research foundry. Functions include both R&D, new product development and sustaining production. In-depth knowledge of wet/dry etching, photolithography, e-beam and sputter metalization, dielectric deposition and etch, electroplating, encapsulation, wafer thinning and dicing. Familiarity with SiC Diode and MOSFET device operation principles. Experience with designing process control monitor (PCM) structures and in defining design rules. Parametric yield and statistical analysis skills such as DOE, SPC, and Multivariate Analysis.
The work will involve hands-on SiC and GaN device fabrication using microfabrication tools at a state-of-the-art facility. The requirements for this position include:
- Extensive hands-on experience with Photolithography tools, i.e. Steppers, Spin Coaters, and Contact Mask aligners
- Working experience with equipment used for metal deposition including Electron Beam Evaporation, Sputtering,
- Working knowledge of dielectric deposition including PECVD, Dry/Wet Oxidation and LPCVD furnaces.
- Working experience in processes used for Wet etching, RIE/ICP etching, metal lift-off patterning, etc.
- Back-end processing such as Wafer Dicing, wire bonding, etc.
- Experience with process monitoring instrumentation such as SEM, profilometry, ellipsometry, reflectometry, etc.
- Experience with SiC/GaN semiconductor processing is preferred but not essential
- Must be self-motivated and be prepared to work flexible hours
- Applicants must possess a B.S or M.S in Electrical Engg/Microelectronic Engg or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years’ experience. Rare exceptions of students planning to graduate soon may also apply.
- Reports directly to Director of Device Fabrication
If interested, please Send Resume to HR@genesicsemi.com