GeneSiC is offering and continuously improving a new innovative power device, the Silicon Carbide Junction Transistor (SJT). High Temperature SJTs are “Super-High” current gain SiC BJTs being developed by GeneSiC using high temperature packaging in the 650 V – 1200V ratings. The SJTs are gate-oxide free, normally-off, quasi-majority carrier devices with a square reverse biased safe operation area (RBSOA) and a slightly positive temperature co-efficient of on-resistance. The SJT is a current controlled device require a small gate current that can be driven by commercial, commonly available gate drivers. Incorporating high voltage, high frequency and high-temperature capable SiC SJTs will increase conversion efficiency and reduce the size/weight/volume of power electronics.
- Compatible with standard MOSFET/IGBT Drivers
- Compatible with anti-parallel diode connection
- Low Gate Capacitance
- Best in class temperature independent switching and blocking performance
- Positive coefficient for easy paralleling
- Low gate charge
- Lowest switching losses for power switches AND low EMI
- Highest On-Current SiC Switch
Our High Temperature SiC Junction Transistor Products:
*To view our standard temperature (175C) Commercial SiC Junction Transistors click here.