In addition to the All-SiC Co-packaged products, GeneSiC has develped hybrid Silicon IGBT with Silicon Carbide Rectifiers and modules. GeneSiC uses the latest generation of low-loss IGBTs and pair them with our Silicon Carbide diodes. Replacing the traditional Silicon Freewheeling Diode (FWD) with Silicon Carbide Schottky Rectifiers offers revolutionary switching performance. These improvements will usher in a new era in power conversion applications.
Advantages of GeneSiC designs include:
- Zero diode reverse recovery loss independent of collector current IC and TJ
- Reduces total inverter module losses
- Reduces pole deadtime & deadtime compensation for lower current distortion
- Size and weight reduction – High frequency operation capability
- High efficiency and low loss – High reliability at high temperature
- Cooling requirement reduction – Magnetic filter size reduction due to high frequency
All-SiC Copack Products:
Gate Driver Boards compatible with these SJT devices:
Gate Driver boards are offered which enable efficient switching of SJT devices. These boards are designed to offer the low Eon/Eoff, and low continuous driver losses. GeneSiC strives to make all components/Board Layouts/Gerber files freely available/downloadable, so that end-users can incorporate these gate drivers into their main boards or get the boards fabricated themselves. There might be better/cheaper boards realized by customers.
|Part No.||Drive Topology||VIN
|GA03IDDJT30-FR4||High-Speed, Low Power, Boost Capacitor||12||3000||5000||5|
|GA15IDDJT22-FR4||High Speed, High Power, Boost Capacitor||12||0||5000||27|
Evaluation boards are offered to analyze and benchmark SiC devices
|GA100SBJT12-FR4||Double-Pulse Switching Board for fast switches||1200||100||SiC and Silicon Switches|