GeneSiC is accepting resumes for a variety of positions. Presently, the following opportunities are open. Please email Resume to: HR@genesicsemi.com.
- Semiconductor Process Engineer
- Applications Design Engineer
- Power Device Scientist
- Semiconductor Test Engineer
- Assistant Controller with Business Management Responsibilities
GeneSiC has an excellent benefits package, including:
- Kaiser Permenente Health Insurance: 90% Employee Premium paid by Employer
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Dental and Vision Group Insurance Plan
- Employee Life Insurance paid by Employer
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off: 15 days per year
GeneSiC capitalizes on its expertise in device design, fabrication and testing to develop the best possible SiC devices for its customers. GeneSiC’s highly innovative and experienced engineers enable us to exceed the performance and price point of our competition. We continually strive to promote our competitive Silicon products while developing new Silicon Carbide products. Specific applications for our products include: Protection, Input, Control Switching, and Output stages.